
She is the Mother, the one who first "offered it up" and stood at the foot of the Cross. Her feast of Mother of Sorrows is coming up in a week, and it is when we see the humanity of her--the pain she went through. She understands us.
Today the children and I sang to her "Bring Flowers of the Fairest"
I put a beautiful statuette of her with her baby Son. BDK asked why she was on the table. I mentioned that it was Her birthday! And he liked the flowers around her halo.
While I was changing him, he held onto my medal and I mentioned it was Our Lady (of Fatima) and mentioned the three children. Francisco was told to pray more Rosaries to be able to hear Our Lady, not just see her.
It is so amazing I can take the children to Mary.
And She can take us to Christ!
No comments:
Post a Comment