
We were at a conference for catechists. The children all received free backpacks. I was so grateful for a practical gift! Katherine was thrilled, as well, and got talking ("we are home educated"), and got smiles!
The other picture shows the backpacks sideways a bit--they are huge compared to David--but he jumps in of course to do what he sees them do! And they have gotten used to that (not that they always like it).
These are the fun "staircase years" when the children's height is in noticeable "steps." I'm so proud they stopped for moment for a photo... then off we went for a walk outdoors. It has finally gotten summer-hot and we explored around shaded trees for a while.
1 comment:
Yes, the backpacks were from Sadlier, but I liked them because the words "We Believe" are on them and I whited over the Sadlier name.
They got free stuff because there were tons of promotional backpacks. Steven just used one for his latest conference trip--very spacious. He liked it.
I like them for being able to pack in lessons, food, and toys, diapers, and on the go stuff.
Post a Comment